Click here for New Berlin's Kindergarten Website

http://teacherweb.com/FL/NewBerlinElementary/Kindergarten/apt1.aspx
- View Upcoming Events
- Download Newsletters and Homework
- Print Poems
- Get Updated Sight Word Lists

Friday, August 19, 2011

Orientation

Thank you to all the families who came out to orientation last night. I know it was busy and there was hardly anywhere to park! Still, I had a chance to meet almost all of my kindergarten students and their families. I can already tell we are going to have a great year with wonderful children who have a great support system at home.
Monday is just around the corner and I look forward to kicking off a great year with all of you! If you didn't bring your supplies last night, don't forget to send them in with your child on Monday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment